The traditionally powerful education system of Szeklerland, and its high emerging potential, was long time ago acknowledged, however an economical break-through has never happened. Situated far from from the geopolitical centers of the Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy, and later suppressed by the Romanian communist regime, the economy of the region remained weakly-developed. As a consequence, Szeklerland acted as a historical net brain-exporting community of Europe. In accomplishing our vision about the <<Emerging Szeklerland>>, paying tax in Szeklerland is of the utmost importance. This is the main drive of the Company, as well. Sfintu Gheorghe/ Sepsiszentgyörgy/ St. George is situated in the geographic center of Romania, having fairly good transporting connections to any region of Romania. The International Airport of Brașov, operative from Q3 2021, will be soon at easy reach – just half an hour drive. Relying on a cloud-based database system we can maintain worldwide flexible working conditions.
| Our | latest | strength | in 14 minutes | thick-skinned | tectonics |
In about seventeen years of experience in the field of hydrocarbon exploration, gained with domestic and international companies, we have a track-record for:
- seismic interpretation in both carbonate and siliciclastic environments
- experience with brutestack, PSTM and PSDM data interpretation
- facies conditioned property modeling and infill well location optimization
- play mapping and prospect generation
- resource estimation
- reservoir characterization
- advanced multiplatform GIS solutions,
- well log digitization and scaling
Services in preparation:
- SQL database setup and integration into geoscience workflows with Python
- data visualization using Python based dashboards
Latest behind the scenes research is focused on fractured reservoir modeling integrated into the GSST environment.